General Conditions Customers
These 'General Terms and Conditions for Customers' apply to the relationship between Onlinesushi.be and the Customers. For Restaurants we refer to the 'General Terms and Conditions for Restaurants'.
- Offer : the range of products and services offered by the Restaurant that the Customer provides via the Platform Restaurant can be ordered.
- Order : an order from the Customer through the Platform at the Restaurant of the Client selected Offering.
- Tip :amount voluntarily paid by a Customer that is intended for the courier who delivers the Order.
- Customer : a natural or legal person who places an Order place via the Platform.
- Agreement : an agreement between the Customer and the Restaurant with with regard to an Order and the delivery or collection from the order.
- Platform : the website (s), apps, tools and other devices of Onlinesushi.be and its affiliated companies and businesses partners to which the Service is made available.
- Restaurant : the website (s), apps, tools and other devices of Onlinesushi.be and its affiliated companies and businesses partners to which the Service is made available.
- Restaurant information : the information of the Restaurant in relation to, below other, company and contact details, general information, product range (meals, side dishes, options and drinks), prices for each individual product (including VAT), company logo, graphic material, delivery area (including postal codes), delivery costs and minimum order amounts.
- Service : the commercial services and / or activities provided by Onlinesushi.be are offered to the Customer, among other things consisting of publishing the Offering, facilitating it of the establishment of Agreements and the forwarding from Orders to the relevant Restaurant.
- Onlinesushi.be : Onlinesushi.be acting for itself and on behalf of each legal person or person who directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or under the common control falls from Onlinesushi.be.
Identity of Onlinesushi.be
Onlinesushi.be trading under the name 'Onlinesushi.be'
Head office address:
- Diksmuidelaan 260/8
- 2600 Berchem
- BTW-nr: 0774.547.968
- Diksmuidelaan 260/8
- 2600 Berchem
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +32 469 17 42 83
Identity of Onlinesushi.be
These General Conditions Customers only apply to the service. Onlinesushi.be is not responsible for it Offer. In addition, where applicable to the Offering, the general terms and conditions of the Restaurant apply.
The Customer goes through placing an Order directly enter into an Agreement with the Restaurant for delivery of the Offer selected by the Customer. The Customer is bound to the Order and is not entitled to a refund except in the event of cancellation by the restaurant under article 6 below.
- Onlinesushi.be publishes the Offer on behalf of the Restaurants on the Platform, in accordance with the provided by the Restaurants Restaurant information. Onlinesushi.be does not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of it Offer and of the Restaurant information on the Platform. It restaurant can use ingredients and additives for this meals and drinks, which can cause allergies and intolerances cause. If a Customer is allergic to certain foods, we recommend that you contact us by phone Check with the restaurant for current allergen information before the order is placed.
- Onlinesushi.be displays all Restaurant information in such a way that it is clear to the Customer what his rights and obligations are are linked to the acceptance of the Offer.
- Onlinesushi.be accepts no liability for the accessibility of the Platform.
- The Agreement is concluded at the moment that the Customer the Make order final by clicking on the button 'Paying' during the process of placing an Order via the Platform.
Upon receipt of the Order, Onlinesushi.be will place the Order electronically confirm to the Customer.
- The Agreement can only be performed by the Restaurant if the Customer has correct and complete contact and address details provided when placing the Order. The Customer has the duty to report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated immediately to Onlinesushi.be or the Restaurant.
- In connection with information about the status of his Order, must the Customer after placing the Order by telephone or by email (as indicated when placing the Order) be reachable for both the Restaurant and Onlinesushi.be.
- If the Customer chooses to deliver the Order, then he must be present at the place indicated by the Customer delivery address to receive the Order.
- If the delivery of the Order is by Onlinesushi.be performed on behalf of the Restaurant, Onlinesushi.be charge delivery costs to the Customer. The current delivery costs are listed on the Platform before a customer places an Order places. An invoice for these delivery costs can be added Onlinesushi.be can be requested.
- If the Customer chooses to pick up the Order, then he must be present at the chosen time on the pick-up location of the Restaurant, which in the confirmation email, text message or on the website of Onlinesushi.be.
- The Restaurant may request upon delivery of the Order identification as the Order alcoholic products or other contains products with an age limit. If the Customer does not can adequately identify or does not comply with the minimum age requirements, the Restaurant will refuse the relevant deliver products to the customer. In this case, you can cancellation costs will be charged
- Onlinesushi.be accepts no liability in connection with the performance of the Agreement.
- After placing the Order, the Customer can at his own discretion at your discretion choose to tip a courier through the available online payment methods.
- The Tip is intended for the couriers and cannot be considered as payment for services of Onlinesushi.be. Onlinesushi.be will only act as an intermediary and transferor of the tips.
- Onlinesushi.be will transfer the Tip to the couriers like this one have been enabled directly by Onlinesushi.be. As a courier not via Onlinesushi.be but directly through the Restaurant is enabled, Onlinesushi.be will transfer the Tip to the Restaurant and restaurant is obliged to tip the courier to pay out. Onlinesushi.be may transfer the Tip from the Restaurant to the courier does not guarantee or for this be held responsible.
- After the Customer has a confirmation of payment of the Tip received, the Tip can no longer be refunded or returned.
Dissolution of the Agreement and cancellation of the Order
- In connection with the perishability of the Offering, the Customer is not entitled to terminate the Agreement. Orders cannot be placed by the Customer at Onlinesushi.be canceled. Cancellation of the Order by the Customer upon Restaurant is only possible if the Restaurant explicitly indicates that Cancellation of the Order by the Customer is possible is.
- The Restaurant has the right to cancel the Order if for example, the Offering is no longer available (and no alternative), the Customer is incorrect or unreachable telephone number, other contact details or in case of force majeure.
- If the Customer places a false Order (for example by passing on, not paying or passing on incorrect contact details not be present at the delivery location or pick-up location for the To be able to receive the order) or otherwise obligations arising from the Agreement, then Onlinesushi.be may decide to cancel future Orders from the to refuse the relevant Customer and to be blacklisted place).
- Onlinesushi.be has the right to act on behalf of the Restaurant Refuse Orders and Cancel Agreements, if there are reasonable doubts about its correctness or authenticity of the Order or the contact details. If the Customer you can place seemingly false or fraudulent Orders Onlinesushi.be report this to the police.
- At the moment that the Agreement is concluded in accordance with Article 5.1 of these General Terms and Conditions Customers, the Customer is obliged to pay for the Restaurant the order. The Customer can fulfill this payment obligation are paid by paying with an online payment method via the Platform or by payment to the Restaurant at the door or at the pick-up location.
- Subject to the provisions of article 6 of these General Conditions Customers, is the (partial) refund of a online payment only possible if the Order is not can be delivered (completely). The chargeback always takes place place on the same account as whose payment has been made occurred. Depending on the used by the Customer payment method, the processing of the chargeback will take up to 30 take working days
- The Restaurant has authorized Onlinesushi.be to act on its behalf Restaurant to receive the online payment from the Customer take.
- Complaints from the Customer about the Offer, the Order or the execution of the Agreement must be at the Restaurant be put down. The sole responsibility for it offer of the restaurant and the implementation of the agreement Located at the Restaurant. Onlinesushi.be can only accept a assume a mediating role.
- If the Customer has a complaint about the Service, the complaint via the contact form, by e-mail or in writing via the mail to be communicated to the customer service of Onlinesushi.be on the in Article 2 of these General Terms and Conditions Customers specified contact address.
- After the complaint has been received by Onlinesushi.be Onlinesushi.be as soon as possible, but no later than two weeks, respond with a confirmation of receipt. Onlinesushi.be strives for the complaint as quickly as possible, but no later than within 2 weeks to treat.
- Complaints as described in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article, must promptly after the Customer has made the defects identified, fully and clearly described at the Restaurant (pt. 1) or Onlinesushi.be respectively (pt. 2).
- The European Commission manages an ODR platform. This platform is can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Onlinesushi.be excludes the use of Alternative dispute resolution as referred to in Directive 2013/11 / EU explicitly. The e-mail address of Onlinesushi.be is email@example.com.
- DIRECTIVE 2013/11 / EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 21 May 2013 on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC:https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/dir/2013/11/oj.
Professional liability insurance
Onlinesushi.be has professional liability insurance closed with: In request.
When completing the Order, the Customer can also choose the receive the newsletter. The Customer can unsubscribe from this newsletter via firstname.lastname@example.org, the contact form or by contacting the customer service via the article 2 of these General Terms and Conditions Customers' contact details listed under 'Correspondence Address'.
Insight into and correction of stored personal data
Onlinesushi.be processes personal data of the Customer. On the processing of personal data it is Privacy Statement applicable.